Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Year In Review!!

I find it time to start another new blog, even though my other one never really got “started” I guess you could say...alot has happened this year, so this will pretty much consist of pictures, I will call it highlights of this year 2011:)



first!!



student council- I was junior secretary and it was a great year serving my friends with my friends! I then in the spring ran for student body secretary and here I am now, serving the people :)





We Would change our pick up line weekly:)



Next



I played some basketball, our team, with coach park, had a total turn around and went from last place in region to 2nd place in region! we lost our playoff game, but the season was so much fun to spend with my "sisters!!"







There was softball season. alittle sad when i got moved from 3rd base to first base but i guess it was all worth it in the end when i got 2 first team all state recognitions, first team all area, and first team all region. once again BR Softball won state, 4x but it is only my 3rd! The game was crazy! we went into overtime, and don't even worry on the way home our bus broke down, a bus stopped behind us, and it happen to be canyon view, the team that we had just beat!



4 peat State champs, my 3 peat for me!

7 friends that were in seperable, i guess you could say! always doing stuff if it was making shirts or shoes, or eating cinnamin pull aparts at jenny's!


We even got CALV to pull a funny face.. Peer Pressure


Cooking at the Iron district bus building


This was when Canyon View stopped behind us, our ghetto bus broke down! haha it was awkward:)


don't worry, the bus was parked:)


Me and Kutter..love him:)


Me, mike, and mistee! love them both, love them in my ward and as relatives!

Me and CALV, aka Coach Bingham. He is a good soul


Me and Tawnie.. She taught me everything i know and that is the truth ;)


After Winning


Daily Documentation


Picture day


We really do get stuff done, but we have fun too!


Bus ride home from the spring St. George Tourny

I went to Dixie Basketball Camp for the 1st time Ever!!















Well looks like this is taking longer than i expected, and adding photos is frustrating me, so i will start with july in a new post:)

This Blog is official!!

No comments:

Post a Comment