Thursday, March 15, 2012

St George part dos!

I am back in sunny St. George! I have missed it dearly, the sun is treating me well! So first game of my last season bear river 14 cedar 5.... Domination? Well let's just say started the season out right! First at bat first pitch of this season.. It was gone! And we took a twilight themed picture with the ball. 1 down many to go:) the ride down was great! Kip threw my bag and it landed in the garbage can. Freshman through seniors or both the tennis and the softball team=> one. Bus it was sooo not fun. After the game Jenny, Colby, Kenna, Taryn and I went to kneaders. It was my first time and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I saw SHLA I haven't seen her in a good long time. We came back and me and Kena took some pretty awesome pictures:) now for a weekend of softball! Woot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment