Sunday, December 30, 2012

Goodbye, Farewell :)

Today was such a good day!!!! I love being reunited with some of my Slider girls.  It was a special reuniting though. We got to celebrate Sister Jessyca Fulmer's mission farewell:)

I feel that if I had to choose a favorite talk from sacrament for the whole year, Jessyca's would be the one I pick.  She is such a great example! I wish I would have recorded her talk or taken notes or something, because I feel like if ever I am going through a trial in my life, or just flat out having a bad day, that reading the words she spoke would just make me feel better! Lansing, Michigan is seriously lucky to have her for the next 18 months. 
It was good to be able to spend this morning with Kell, T, and Mo going to Jess's talk:) I forget how funny they are, ok I never forgot, but I sure do miss those summers when we were always practicing or on the road playing softball. It's friends like these girls that I am thankful to have! 
And as for you Sister Fulmer, I wish you the best of luck and you are going to be one amazing missionary and I know that you will touch the people of Lansing! 
Do Work! Love you:)


No comments:

Post a Comment