Sunday, December 16, 2012

That stuff I was going to talk about..

Yes, I totally spaced writing about military ball and that week with my roommates that I was going to write about.. so I don't remember what exactly I had to say that was so exciting..

Well Military Ball was awesome! It was so fun to go with all of my roommates and thanks to my neighbors who planned the whole night, it was honestly thee best dance, even though me or my date had no idea how to dance to a live band... but we made the most of it.  I think that is what made the dance so fun was the live band! Even after the band left, there was good dancing music, none of the mosh pit, fist pumping music.  That dance made me want to learn how to swing dance even more! I will know how to country swing one day:) After the dance we went to our apartments and changed our clothes then met up back at our apartment where we played Chris's favorite game! You were in teams of 2, and I was on a team with chris. I thought we would definitely win since it was his favorite game Quirkle, but we lost to Garen and Cody. We didn't finish the game for awhile then we piled in the cars and went to Village Inn.  It really was a good night.

My neighbors are honestly thee best! we can scream CHRIS and he will come over to see what we need, they watch movies with us, and put up with our immatureness (they're seniors) :) And we have water fights in the middle of november:)


umm i don't know what else to say?

Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment