Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It has been awhile:)

***This was a post I started a while ago also, wouldn't want you to miss out even though it isn't finished, and i have already talked about most of this:)***

So I haven't posted anything for a while but I guess not much has really went on other than maybe winning state for softball!! 5x baby!! We basically set a state record that might never get broke! Yes we did lose the first championship game 16-0.. But we came back and won the second one 8-0 so we proved our selves! I made the last catch of the game on a foul ball and Jordan jumped into my arms and we all the newspapers and the news got some footage of that. Afterwards I was interviewed by the standard examiner and the article was pretty good in the end.i also was on the news all mostly all the Utah channels but I did have a personal interview with channel 2 and channel 5 so that was fun.. I said vibes, I'm hipster I guess:) so after state softball came the all star game. Me Morgan and Kassi played in it and we played with girls from Spanish fork which was kinda awkward since we had just beat them in the championship. There were girls from grantsville Lola and Cheyanne, they are awesome. One other person I really liked was Brindley from cedar. She asked to get a picture with us after the game and she said it was weird because we were usually the competition:)

No comments:

Post a Comment