Wednesday, November 7, 2012

State Softball

Here we are my last season of softball! It is state this weekend:) we played yesterday and beat canyon view 4-0 and today we are supposed to play Spanish fork.. But it is raining, sooo we are sitting in our hotel room well byeeee here are my roommates!
Yeah i never finished this post, so sue me!  But state was interesting this year.. We beat spanish fork in extra innings in the quarter finals game, kill snow canyon in the semi's (mo got a legit home run whoop!!) and then the final day got rained out! so we play on monday we had so many supporters including students who came down on the bus! it was great! well we got RUN RULED.. suck! every hit of theres was just placed perfect in the gaps and it seemed like once they got going they never stopped.
BUT that is ok because we were undefeated, we had one more game to prove ourselves. maybe we lost on purpose so that us seniors could have one more game or to let spanish fork have some glory. Let me tell you that was not the case one bit! it was nerve racking! I was thinking all of the first game i couldn't  get down on myself because there would be a second game, and that was a good thing! we came out of the gate and were getting those little base hits and got an early lead and won 8-0! we were the first team to shut out spanish fork (#1 team in the state) and we now hold the state record for most consecutive championships, 5x baby!!!! I don't have any more pictures on my mac, so these will have to do for now, maybe later:) Oh yeah, i made the last out, great way to end my softball career! and I was interviewed on the news:) (i looked like an idiot, but i don't even care)
BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment